Bell Ringing is great fun
- A unique hobby for whole families from 12 – 90
- Very sociable group participation — you'll make friends for life
- It is good for your health
- A craft almost 400 years old practised throughout the British Isles and in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa and the USA — plenty of scope for travel !
- Service to the Church — you will soon be able to make an important contribution, ring for services and weddings
- Lots of brainwork if you like it — but this is optional
- Healthy light exercise — you don't need to be big and strong
- It helps if you have a sense of rhythm and reasonable coordination — you don't have to be a musician
Practice night is Thursday 7.30 to 9pm at All Saints' church, Barwick
Contact John Crouch 0113 2812766 for further information.